> Not until you apologize for killing my great great great
grandfather, in> a land grab by your slave driving forefathers.

I'm not sure which side my English ancestors fought on but my Irish
and French ones weren't here yet.

The British Empire...are you sure you really want to get on a high
horse about how American's have treated people Off?  Your obnoxious
nationalism isn't going to very fly far with anyone from any of the
former British colonies. Let's start with the British shenanigans in a
little country now called India...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>