--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Uh... didn't you recently claim that you've personally eliminated sex,
> BillyG?

Yes, but at age 57 I am, Vedically speaking, in the Vanaprastha ashram
(stage) of life where you live in society but are beyond the
procreating stage.

 However, even if I were at the Grahasta stage which is generally
between 25 an 50, sex outside of the context of marriage and
procreation would be considered sinful or out of harmony with the laws
of nature which results in suffering. (Yep, it's all rigged).

> Are you now a fundy preacher too?

Yes, and Judy loves it!!  :-)  Below-link to the "Four ashrams of Life".

http://hinduism.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_four_ashrams_or_life_stages