--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Somehow Je-Ru gets caught in financial crimes regularly - he was
convicted of Real Estate
> fraud over twenty years ago and more recently was convicted of
financial crimes.  How
> many Get - out -of - jail free cards does Je-Ru merit because he is
a wonderful guy ?

> Let's see ..... if people help to keep him free, what
responsibility do they have to future
> victims should Je-Ru continue to defraud ?

**********

Given the current harsh climate for white collar crime -- the Exxon
guys and others got some serious time, despite their charitable works
etc -- I'm afraid Je-Ru is pissing in the wind:

OPERATOR OF FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF GRENADA AFFILIATE SENTENCED
IN FRAUD SCHEME
By Stephanie Ayres
Los Angeles, California
The US Department of Justice (DOJ) announced on June 6 that Taansen
Fairmont Sumeru, also known as David Freeston, of Santa Barbara,
California, was sentenced to 97 months in federal prison and payment
of fines and victim restitution. An associate, Jerome Harold Hall,
also known as Jeru Hall, of Fairfield, Iowa, was sentenced to 87
months in prison and payment of fines and victim restitution.

Sumeru and Hall were principals of the Sattva Investment Bank, which
had claimed an affiliation with the notorious First International
Bank of Grenada. According to the DOJ's June 6 statement, Sattva had
raised about $5 million through sales of fake bond certificates of
deposit promising returns up to 200% per year. Both Sumeru and Hall
were convicted by a federal jury in January 2006 on eight counts of
securities fraud and nine counts of wire fraud. Sumeru was also
convicted of conspiring to launder money and failing to file federal
tax returns.

For more information on the fraudulent First International Bank of
Grenada network which had included Sattva Investment Bank,
see "Financial Crime News" Special Report, "Financial Pirates of the
Caribbean," June 2005.

from bottom of page: http://home.att.net/~fcwriter/news118.htm