--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sallysunshine01"

<mainstream20016@> wrote:

> > Somehow Je-Ru gets caught in financial crimes regularly - he was
convicted of Real Estate
> > fraud over twenty years ago and more recently was convicted of
financial crimes.  How
> > many Get - out -of - jail free cards does Je-Ru merit because he
is a wonderful guy ?

> That was my first response too, main, FWIW.  I've known him
> for many years, and he's always been perfectly nice, but I don't
> get why he so frequently seems to be in trouble.  Whatever the
> reasons, unless he deals with them they're going to continue to
follow him.

> > Let's see ..... if people help to keep him free, what
responsibility do they have to future
> > victims should Je-Ru continue to defraud ?
>
> Another good point.
> Sal

I had contact with him only briefly in '81 or thereabouts while on a
one-month TM course in Kashmir, India.

At the time, Je-Ru was "the man" to go to if you had any questions
about gems...and we were all buying gems because they were
inexpensive and plentiful in Kashmir and all the "hawkers" (i.e.
salemen on the street and in the boats) were trying to sell them to
us.  Je-Ru was in the gem business, we were to understand, and was
considered THE expert amongst the CPs.

Then he became a real estate expert.  I remember seeing him give
testimonials on an infomercial about the same.

Then he was an expert in something else.

And so on.

I am naturally suspicious about someone who moves on to so many new
things all the time (kinda sounds like a certain guru, doesn't it).

I couldn't write a character reference because I don't know him well
enough but main's point about contributing towards enabling future
scams by doing so is a point well taken.