On 26 October 2008, while being filmed for Slovenian television in
Munich, Germany, Benjamin Creme received the following message, by
mental telepathy, from Maitreya, the World Teacher.

***

My friends, listen carefully for I bring hope to you all for an end to
your troubles, for a new life for all those ready to accept the need for
justice and peace. [The lack of] these two, justice and peace, is the
major obstacle in your path today. The way to justice and peace is
easily solved. It requires only the acceptance of sharing. Share and
know the future. Refuse to share and there will be no future for man.

Simple is life when seen with the knowing eye.

Learn, My friends, to live simply and to love one another truly.

My friends, believe it to be true for so it is, that you shall see Me
sooner than you can imagine.

I am even now at the door, ready to step forward and to begin My more
open Mission.

Be hopeful and of good cheer, My friends, for all will be well. All
manner of things will be well.