--- On Sun, 11/30/08, enlightened_dawn11 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: enlightened_dawn11 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Enlightened Robin: From Ignorance to
> Enlightenment 1
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 5:49 PM
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (that word again)
> > > from
> Carlson hiring a
> > > helicopter to
> grass in a jeep handing
> > > things

> > > so you are saying that rc was enlightened? prove
> it please.
> >

> > NO, not at all. Just that he is typical--albeit sans
> some of the
> > craziness--of most (all?) TMer claimants of E.
> >
> > > as is commonly known, the practice of TM brings
> about permanent
> and
> > > complete enlightenment, reliably and
> mechanically. what this rc
> guy
> > > is going through is a fantasy enlightenment,
> easily recognized by
> > > his complete lack of integration with his
> environment; subjective
> > > duality.
> >
> > No TMers that I am aware of meet any of the
> traditional criteria
> for
> > CC or MMY's for that matter. However that has not
> stopped people
> from
> > making such (often hilarious) claims.
> >
> > Actually RWC claimed to be awake and perfectly
> integrated with
> all
> > states of consciousness, including waking (his
> "environment") and
> > sleeping (of course). And he gave the almost perfect
> verbal
> > descriptions thereof--as far as he was taught (and
> thus
> conditioned).
> > In other words his descriptions (and ALL of those
> making such
> claims)
> > have never, n'er once, strayed beyond what they
> were conditioned
> > believe and into what the full criteria are! The
> enlightened
> emperor
> > has no clothes and is on tour! My what a beautiful
> outfit.
> >
> > Go figure, huh? These are in no way dissimilar to
> other TM
> claimants,
> > albeit, once again, sans his zaniness.
> >
> > As you can imagine: we've had a lot of
> entertainment here on this
> > list. You just happen to be the next, but a little
> more
> lackluster
> > than the previous ones. Don't you have anything
> groundbreaking to
> > share E-Dawn?
> >
> enlightenment is about two things, complete freedom, and
> complete
> integration. this state of awareness is achievable through
> [...]

I agree with Dawn here regarding CC as pre-enlightenement. CC is the
recognition of the non-localization of consciousness. MMY's teachings, if you
paid attention, can give you some conceptual tools to understand this, but many
people that have this "experience" will seek outside the TM tradition to find
the concepts that articulate these experiences. Also, all concepts about higher
states of consciousness/enlightenment/realization are initially formed in a
waking state mind and therefore are distorted by the necessary boundaries of
waking state. When consciousness is recognized as non-localized, the conceptual
tool-kit has to get adjusted a bit. The idea of non-localization and the direct
realization of non-localization are a tad different from one another!