<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Second weed article in a week Judy...is the Garden
> State living up to its name?

The Garden State--you mean China, or Scotland?

<snip>
> Mr. Obama, in your first term please stop the war
> in Iraq.  Then ask Congress to look into how we can
> legalize weed.  You are gunna need all the money we
> will save on law enforcement for all the other stuff
> we want you to do.

Or at the very least, teach the drug police to
recognize tomato plants on sight (especially the
ones bearing actual tomatoes) so they can cut
back on the lab budget:

> > The plants, *of which police requested a sample
> > for analysis*, were bearing fruit. [emphasis added]

(I wonder how many tomatoes you could attach to
a marijuana plant without breaking the branches?
Maybe if you used cherry tomatoes...)