I really have no "final" decision on "who is Bill Ayers", but it sure
is interesting to hear different people reactions to this post. Thanks
Raunch and Lurk. :-)

Having said that, even if Bill Ayers does end up being an imbalanced
adolescent jerk, I still don't buy into the 'guilt by association'
fallacy which waay so tentatively tried/tries to tie him to Barack.