Curtis wrote:
> I told you I paid $1,500 for my whole sidhis course
> and you never answered my question about your course.

Never heard of anyone getting the TM-Sidhi course for
only $1,500 - the Turq said he paid over $5,000 and
Ruth paid $3,000. I got mine on a work-study program.

> You paid $1000 for the flying block but much more
> for you your other magic words.

No, I paid nothing for any of my advanced techniques,
and none of them added any 'magic words' - you only
get one single bija mantra in TM - all the rest are
just phrases for fertilizer.

> So your "crazy" guy accusation doesn't fly with me.
> We were all in the same pot of believer soup if we
> took the sidhis, and you paid a lot more for yours
> than I did.

So, we are agreed - we were crazy.

> I am totally happy with the identity I have forged
> after leaving TM. But I sure don't mind people reading
> what I wrote after I left the group.  It shows how my
> perspective changed from being a believer in the same
> stuff you still believe in, to being an adult who
> doesn't believe in magic words.  Can you say the same
> or are you still stuck in childish fantasies of super
> human powers Richard?

All your musical lyrics are probably filled with 'magic
words' - some you made up, some you copied, and some
that probably don't even make any sense - that's the
magic - it's not the words but how high you fly. You're
much to grounded, why not rise up a little more?