--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <compost...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > SUMMARY: *All* of the above data shows global warming over the last
> > century.
>
> But for heaven's sake - I was talking about THIS century! As they say
> these days "what part of 2000 to 2008 don't you understand?"

You really ARE thick, aren't you?

Established Temperature Data for this century up to 2005 and projected
for the 21st century shows continuous temperature *increases*. No
flat-lining of temperatures as you falsely claimed:

Global surface temperature increased 0.74 ± 0.18 °C (1.33 ± 0.32 °F)
during the 100 years ending in 2005.[1][2]

Climate model projections indicate that global surface temperature
will likely rise a further 1.1 to 6.4 °C (2.0 to 11.5 °F) during the
twenty-first century.[3]

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concludes that
most of the temperature increase since the mid-twentieth century is
"very likely" due to the increase in anthropogenic greenhouse gas
concentrations.[3][2]

Natural phenomena such as solar variation and volcanoes probably had a
small warming effect from pre-industrial times to 1950 and a small
cooling effect from 1950 onward.[4][5]

These basic conclusions have been endorsed by at least 30 scientific
societies and academies of science,[6] including all of the national
academies of science of the major industrialized countries.[7][8][9]

While individual scientists have voiced disagreement with these
findings,[10] the overwhelming majority of scientists working on
climate change agree with the IPCC's main conclusions.[11][12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming