I'm searching the net trying to figure this out. Its a common problem. Seems
like my user account, the only one there is on my computer, does not have
permission to access certain files using Windows Installer. The problem is when
I go into the registry through regedit to change the user names in the
Quicktime file, it won't allow me to make an changes, at least I can't save the
changes.