---How true! (BillyG's comment).  Even if TM is considered totally
separate from Hinduism; the puja is a Hindu ritual. (any way one
looks at it.).
 It's best to accept the facts as they are and go on from there. But
so what if the puja is religious?  What's wrong with Dharmic
religions? It's the a-Dharmic aspects to religion which are harmful,
especially those aspects of Fundamentalism which a. block one's
realization the Self and b. create an us vs them mentality which may
lead to outright conflicts such as what's going on in the Middle East.

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> [...]
The