--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:

Effect, etc,
> and still does his program 2x a day. He's missed perhaps 2-3 times
in the
> past decade and comments that he finds it uncomfortable to miss.
>

> Can you accept that everyone isn't as TB about the practice as you are?
>
> L.

There are all sorts of levels of belief, and I am sure that we all
agree on that.  And doesn't the true believer maintain no belief is
required if you "just do it?"

Anyway, at my level of belief--simple mediation is a relaxation
technique--my theory is that it is uncomfortable for him to quit
because he has made a strong habit out of meditating.  If he did quit
odds are in a month he wouldn't miss it.  Not that I am saying he
should quit.

So, you have a son?  Me too.  Fun, huh.  :)