--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> Exclude the 'pundit'/pujaris here on visas, & the TM-movement is down
> to some hundreds of folks.

What, are they all on disability with knee and back injuries or what?
Come on, you can't honestly tell me that after 20, 30 or 40 years of
doing the Siddhis you're not going to develop repetitive motion injuries.

I don't think the human physiology was meant to hop, what goes up,
must come down and it looks like no one in a single lifetime of
practicing the Siddhis is ever going to actually fly, that's a lot of
landing on the rear, I don't see a lot of old Siddhas, at what age are
you told to stop?