--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Arhata Osho <arhatafreespe...@...>
wrote:

> Having been in Corporate Sales in Manhattan,

Selling my poems and treatises outside of Rockerfeller Center

I had friends both in Advertising and
> Pharmaceutical Sales.

Especially my Asian friends doing caricatures and drawings in Times
Square, and my other friends selling  "pharmaceticals"  around 42nd
street.

Sales is about making money - from idea to finished
> product, it's about money. The buyer, should be about 'awareness'.
Awareness, hopefully,
> creates responsibility in a drugged out world!  An endless loop of one
hand serving
> the other with an illusive caveat for taking the high road.
Corporations sell needs that
> may or may not be there - it comes down to the buyer and how that
buyer uses the
> product.  'Fast food brains' are their own worst karma.
> Arhata

> Requiring natural remedies to produce verifiable research is a bogus
>
> excuse to demonize their use. The politics of allelopathic medicine
>
> and the globalization Big Pharma push pills for profit and
>
> "alternative medicine" cuts into their bottom line. Since herbs and
>
> homeopathy, rely on history, case studies, subjective reports and
>
> trial and error to prove effectiveness, they are an easy target for
>
> Big Pharma, to cry, "snake oil." Anything that empowers people to
>
> treat their own ailments means a smaller piece of pie for the big
guys.

> Drug researchers can produce quantifiable results but they can also
>
> cheat by ignoring test results they don't like. "Figures can lie and
>
> liars can figure." A drug company often pays for its own research,
>
> which amounts to the fox guarding the chickens. They push newer,
>
> "better" drugs to market as quickly as possible with all their
>
> attendant side effects and 5 years later the drug proves dangerous.
>
> It's a risk they are willing to take, squeezing every dime they can
>
> out of a market until it becomes obvious a drug is killing more people
>
> than it saves. It hypocritical to say that drug research, motivated by
>
> profit, is superior to any standard measuring the effectiveness of
>
> herbs that DON'T kill people and drugs that DO.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, TurquoiseB no_reply@ .> wrote:
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > heart