--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > What was Jerry's reason to be doing this?  Was he giving
> an "advanced
> > lecture" or what?
> >
> > Maybe he's testing the waters for a coup or comeback?
> >
> > He's still the one TMO leader who could possibly pull it off -- he
> > could represent that he knew the "real Maharishi."  Like that.
> >
> > That said, he'd better cough up a complete disclosure of the TMO's
> > crimes before he gets me to think he some sort of saintly old-
> school
> > TMer who should be given a chance to reformulate the TMO.
> >
> > Fat chance though that he'd be able to grab the market from the
> > present thugs.  He'll be sued if he gets "too big."
> >
> > Edg
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> > <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Recent Jerry Jarvis
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/8ypwcq
> > >

> > > http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?
> v=0c4jhBY22dA&feature=channel_page
> > >

> he was recently guest speaker at an event commemorating the
> Maharishi's birthday in san francisco, california.

Wish I could have been there.  Jerry was able to somehow be completely devoted
to MMY
and yet remain compassionate and real.

As far as starting his own breakoff group based on knowing the "real Maharishi"
I cannot
see how that could happen.  The "real"  MMY fired him, and then we also saw the
real MMY
for the last 30 years.  He was both the sweet saint and whatever happened after
that.  He
loved Jerry and also Bevan and John.  Lots of extreme sides to it all and there
is no way to
make rational sense of much of it.  There just isn't.  Most of the stories we
hear over the
years and here on FFL and from friends and also from our own experiences have a
great
deal of truth to them - both the good and the bad, the blazing light and the
dark
sounding stuff.  I cannot put it all together or imagine what it all means.  It
is a mystery.