yifuxero,

If you're a real friend of Jerry, send him my earlier post, below.
Challenge his ass, be a, you know, real friend.

Let's see if even with you running as his shield he'll feel
comfortable enough to react to my considerations.  Betting he'll not
opt so -- and despite his personal charisma and acumen, he'll betray
that TB-protect-the-TMO-at-ANY-cost still being active in him.

He knew.  He fucking knew -- sooooooo much. To be silent even after
his rude dismissal from the TMO, seems to indicate that he still has
cash flow that's able to buy his silence, OR, hey, I'm open minded
just a titch on him, let's see him justify the TMO's criminal
activities based on his belief in "Maharishi's absolute ability to do
ad hoc morality" ....that would at least be interesting for many reasons.

His silence, the silence of so many who know so much, cannot be
ignored when they're there on a platform enjoying their pedestal as if
they're sinless and enlightened.  If Jerry's still working the crowds
-- then for what reason?  If he's such a fucking great guy, let him
explain his silence to us -- drag our asses into a greater clarity
about relativism -- whatever -- but to let so much stay under the rug
is proof enough for me that he's to be judged as a shuck and jive
player and a potent and possible marauder.

Hey, it's not like the guy never did shit to us TBers even when he was
in charge.  I have a story about what he did to me once, but it's so
trivial that it would only be germane if he denies -- in general --
that he never told lies to the faithful or that he never ran roughshod
over their rights in various ways or that he wasn't privy to a host of
cloak-and-dagger movement policies and actions that would have
invalidated the marketing of TM if it had become known.

Fool me once, abuse me once, okay, I walked right into your fist, but
shame on me for turning another cheek to one who smiles for reasons he
will not state.

Edg

Re: Youtube of Jerry Jarvis

What was Jerry's reason to be doing this? Was he giving an "advanced
lecture" or what?

Maybe he's testing the waters for a coup or comeback?

He's still the one TMO leader who could possibly pull it off -- he
could represent that he knew the "real Maharishi." Like that.

That said, he'd better cough up a complete disclosure of the TMO's
crimes before he gets me to think he some sort of saintly old-school
TMer who should be given a chance to reformulate the TMO.

Fat chance though that he'd be able to grab the market from the
present thugs. He'll be sued if he gets "too big."

Edg