Thank you for the links, Nablusoss1008.  I agree with you that this
Swami carries and projects far more authority and natural poise than
the other guru, and there is some similar vibe with Maharishi's.

I'm only familiar with Swami Ganapati Satchidananda in passing; there
was a poster here a year or two back who was very much involved with
this gentleman and frequently exhorted folks to tune in to his
message.  But this is the first time I've looked and listened to him.

He comes across as being a very traditional and conservative Indian
guru, and I'm sure there was a time in my life's trajectory when I
might have been drawn to his program and charisma; but not so much
now.  I'm aware that he's a big pujari and I've seen photos of him
with the disputed Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math, Swami Vasudevananda,
(the one who was supported and endorsed by Maharishi) doing puja
together on the banks of the Ganges.

He's an interesting guy and I appreciate you sharing these videos with
me, thanks.

Marek

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>