I am the eternal wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:58 AM, raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> http://tinyurl.com/68uumd
>>

> Dog, I assume you think that's cute.  Well, let me tell you.  I'm ready to
> call for his impeachment.  He's already gone back on so much huff and puff,
> on magic.  And then there's the Congress.  He never told us he'd have to get
> his programs through Congress.
>
> I had some time after lunch yesterday to walk around downtown Austin (a
> blustery but warm and as usual sunny day).  I chatted strangers up.  The
> Peoples Republic of Austin is located in a Republican state.  There were the
> "like wow, like totally awesome" statements about Obama then there the ones
> who'd seen a few elections who saw Obama as just another politician.  And
> mind you I was on the very streets where LBJ walked (or ran liquor runs from
> Johnson City in his underwear).  People still remember LBJ and that /he/ was
> a politician.   This is going to be an interesting 100 days.
You need to take some vata tea to your neighbor Alex Jones there in
Austin.  He's really freaked about Obama.  Of course that is how he
makes his money by keeping his listeners in a state of fear so they by
his videos.  He's fun to listen to though but today he is over the top.
Alex was pushing shilajit a while back from one of his sponsors so he
should be open to some more ayurvedic cures.  :-D