Guest stars to be announced soon!

“Teach one
million kids
to meditate
—and we
will change
the world overnight.”
—David Lynch

Paul McCartney and other great musicians will perform a global benefit concert
at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Saturday, April 4, 2009, in
support of the David Lynch Foundation’s international initiative to teach one
million children the Transcendental Meditation technique—and change the world
overnight.
Limited seats: A limited number of excellent seats have been reserved for
meditators and their families and friends. Contact us today and we will send
you details about how you can order your tickets now—before they go on sale to
the public!
Special packages: We can also send you details about special event packages,
which include premium concert seating, backstage passes, “green room” access
with photo opportunities with Paul McCartney and friends, and a gala
post-concert celebration in the historic Rockefeller Center Rainbow Room.
Contact us today before the tickets go on sale to the public!
Concert.DavidLynchFoundation.org

EMAIL THIS PAGE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
Hosted by the David Lynch Foundation for Consciousness-Based Education and
World Peace
Click here to unsubscribe