--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

snip
> It was only when I saw the youtube video of Jerry up there on a dais
> and  answering questions that I decided he was still, seemingly,
> supporting the TMO in some fashion, and, now, after decades, I finally
> had some clarity and had a few questions for him.
>
> Get that?  Even to this moment, most of my processes are "loving
> Jerry" processes.  I think he is/was a terrific human being, a
> wonderful teacher, and thus, HIS EXAMPLE OF COMPLETE HONESTY NOW
> would, for me, have a huge impact.  YMMV.

I had a similar response to the youtube video.  Most people were happy
to see good old kind funny Jerry up there, but I sensed a guy who
hadn't really changed much since I last saw him in the 70s.  He even
referred to the "movt structure that MMY left behind" or something
like that in a way that made it seem like he took the concept
seriously which to me means he's still using tm buzzwords in tm
dreamland.  It was a brief clip, so who knows?  It got my curiosity up.

I went to several Charlie lectures in the late 80s early 90s in an
attempt to come to terms with my realization as to how dysfunctional
and harmful my involvement with the tmo had been to me and how could I
have been so naive?  Though Charlie was clearly still very devoted to
MMY I thought he was more grounded and honest than most movt leaders
and might be open to discussing and clarifying some things.  But I
found he was not open at all really to my or other peoples questions
that went in that direction.  I asked him about being booted from tmo
by MMY and he said that hje didn't feel he was really booted and that
MMY promised him that SRM would be revived and he would once again
lead it with great success at the proper time.  Total denial.  Of
course it never came close to happening and I don't think MMY spent a
second taking that thought seriously and Charlie shouldn't have if he
were honest to himself.  He responded to similar difficult questions
through evasion or clever quips.

So maybe don't expect too much from Jerry.