Curtis,

Oh shit.  I just wrote for an hour about this quote from your notes,
and Yahoo's interface did it to me once again and disappeared my
words.  My bad, but arrrrgh!

Why don't I learn to compose with another word application?

Oh well, I got my rocks off doing it such that I have no motivation to
try to write up the whole thing again.  Nice that, eh?

I suspect you have some yogic power that stops folks out here who are
taking up your time with drivel -- something like that.

Oh, I'll bushwhack you later.

Edg