Whatever you might believe, if this were any kind of formal hearing,
the charges would be thrown out immediately.  No first person
account.  Strictly hearsay.  "Judy" never gave a first person
account.  Account was only through an interview with a third party.
That person seemed to have an angle he was "working".

I would like to see some resolution on the matter since the charges
have been leveled.  Personally I always suspected that
the "book"  "Judy" was to write or release would never materialize.

That said, I have no interest in "protecting" the legacy of M.
Hardly.  But it does matter to me to exercise fairness when you are
accusing someone of sexual impropieties, or at least sexual
hypocrosy.