--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > -that- is your standard, that something has been
> > published in newspapers?? unbelievable...and what
> > about all of those health benefits of TM that i
> > have read published in newspapers? sorry, that
> > just doesn't cut it, and is a ludicrousdly low bar,
> > my Biased Buddhist.
>
> I think that the point was her account was a first
> person account, instead of just a rumor on the internet.

According to Vaj, it's "no longer hearsay" because
an interview with her was published in a trashy
British tabloid (which he referred to as "the
newspapers") while she was under the influence of
another teacher who urged her disciples to tell
stories about MMY's supposed sexual misdeeds.

As a standard, that ain't much above rumors on the
Internet.