--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> >
> > There is nothing to compare with the superior bliss of spirit.>
>
> Billy, how long has it been?  Really, years or decades now?
>
> Think maybe it's time to break the dry spell?
>
> Sal

The suggestion that you need sex to be happy is one of the biggest
lies we are born into.  What you need to be 'truly happy' is a
relationship with God. If that truth were proselytized as much as the
other we'd have a happier world.

The dry life is one that is devoid of the pure happiness of the soul,
brought on by living for, and in, the senses;  even a little prayer
now and then turns the mind within to the inner peace we all have AS
our own soul.

Better health, peace of mind, integrity are all bi-products of living
a life of chastity, a challenge at first but a yield well worth the
effort. Give it a try.....