Billy G say: The suggestion that you need sex to be happy is one of the
biggest
> lies we are born into.  What you need to be 'truly happy' is a
> relationship with God. If that truth were proselytized as much as the
> other we'd have a happier world.

-------You know, happiness is a subjective thing.  My main objection to this
invective is from nondual POV of lack of POV where this 'God' really does
cease to exist.  I remember how Billy G is really intractable and ineffable
so it would be foolish for me to feel offended by the fact that his
viewpoint will not be changed by mine. That's the great thing about some
people. It would be hard for my opinions also to mean much and it would be
hard for me to hurt such people also.

My wife is like that. I couldn't change her mind about anything.  But that's
a good thing as we have spent 20 years in each other's presence and so I am
glad she brought herself to the table as I have and we changed ourselves
very little for each other. That has made for the simple comfort of our
relationship.

But we are a needy couple in the sense that we dominate each other
completely. There's really no question to me where the necessity of pairing
up comes from.

Pairing up comes from the fact of the basic goodness of the base of all
including the elements of humans like one. Thus there is no 'transcendental'
anything separate from anything, as evidenced in the fact that no separation
can be found from any perspective between Absolute and relative. No
separation being found, one should understand gradually that 'creation' per
se, has never itself taken place.

It's important to find and hang out with other really enlightened beings.
Like for instance I know someone so claravoyant he can read the future in
his own palm. It's good to have such people for companions because you get
used to this total integrated synchronicity between inner/outer.

My question for Billy G and people (few) who think like him beliving in this
'God' thing. My question is this - do you really believe that beliving in
God has made you happy? Happier than sex? And is sex separate from this
'God' and if not then it's pretty damn good aye? So it's then like adding
100 percent and 100 percent, easy, very easy to understand that as sex after
program is really ideal as mind is soft and silent, senses are heightened
and one is feeling empathy, this is then ideal time for sexual healing.

Not being any sort of monk I am pretty much free from rules and such. How
awesome is that?  To have the benefits of tantra as well as being able to
choose hedonism as my lifestyle. How awesome is that? To the devotional such
as myself.  (Goddess is great!) I feel quite blessed. Very blessed indeed.

So to steer people away from grooving out in sex and so on as if there's
some being out there or something to me is both not only incorrect
intellectually but also experiencially.  There really is no good excuse for
not getting into sex. Especially if one is married one has no excuse for not
giving in. And if you live in this world you should also indulge some other
fantasies and whims while you're at it. This world is rare. This life is
rarer. Indeed the huge dependencies of things which it took for any thing at
all to occur is preposterous. Life itself is preposterous.

'Preposterous' is God.  So also preposterous is life.