i stand corrected wrt your views on this one, though you as curtis
make the blithe statement that the Mahairshi lied about so many
things. same challenge to you-- come up with five of them that can
be proved.

about the rumors, who cares about rumors? not me, but others here
use them as a lynchpin for aspects of their identity.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_re...@...>