--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Billy,
> >
> > Do you know the story of Vishwametra who was so powerful he could
> > create a new reality with its own set of gods, and this reality's gods
> > were perturbed, ya see, so they sent a hot chick to lure him into
> > wasting his power by his sending it all down to the second chakra and
> > thus doing the ol' "Samson gets a haircut by Delila" bit.

P.S. BTW, Samson was ultimately successful!  The story of Samson is
the same as the story of Arjuna in the Gita.  Samson's secret strength
was his 'ojas' the vital energy of prana (remember MMY mentioning the
'growth' of prana). Once he lost this energy by succumbing to
temptation he lost his strength, (every guy knows what I'm talking
about here). However he regains it and destroys his 'enemies' the
Philistines (Kurus) and destroys the wicked temple (false teachings
and ignorance).

It's just a story, doesn't mean we don't procreate, or it's a sin to
procreate, that NOT the point!