--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >

> > On Feb 2, 2009, at 2:13 AM, sparaig wrote:
> >
> > > Median income for physics PHD with 20+ years of experience:
> > >
> > > $125,000
> > >
> > > ANd Hagelin isn't any old "median" physicist, despite what
people here
> > > like to pretend.
> >

> > He's been out of the field for how long? And with a tarnished
> > reputation for peddling pseudoscience? I'd be amazed if he could get
> > an entry level job.
> >
> I doubt any non-TMO university would hire him at this point.

He's made innumerable public statements that would immediately
disqualify him from consideration from any quality university faculty
position.  What physics has he published recently?  Nothing and that's
crucial to faculty positions.

Also, we know he gets $100,000+ from MUM but we don't know what else
he may get from other parts of the tmo that don't have to make public
their finances, most esp. expense accounts.  My guess is he makes more
from the tmo than he could get anywhere else.  Plus the bonus of
adulation from TBs and associated sexual benefits.