-Right....Judy is talking about a structural property.
If we examine the content of attachment rather than as a structure,
it seems that Enlightened people are as attached as everybody else.
(examine their sex lives).
Thus, binding attachments seem to be ubiquitous.

A larger bundle of relationships would be internet-like Connectedness
(one of the main tenents of Buddhism).

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfr...@...>