> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> > > wrote:
<snip>

> > > Yet another lie by Nablus and his accomplice Judy.
> > >
> > > A quick scan of the Yahoo Search engine (it took
> > > me less than fifteen seconds it was so quick)
> > > reveals the following list of people who have
> > > responded to Vaj, just in the last few weeks.
> > > Have these deluded TM fanatics no shame, to lie
> > > thusly that "Very few give any response" to his
> > > posts?
> >
> > We know you are obsessed with postings Turq, no
> > need for reminders. For someone who posts 50 posts
> > e v e r y  week, mostly trying to trash a teacher
> > he had more than 30 years ago, it's surprising that
> > he doesn't know that a reply to a thread isn't
> > necessarily a reply to original poster.
>
> I just *knew* that there was someone here
> smart enough to not believe the logic that
> Judy used in her similar post yesterday.

Nice try, no cigar. The people I listed have
all replied to my original posts, not just to
threads to which I'd contributed at some
point (and all of them on FFL).

Also an interesting attempt in that Barry
himself relied on flawed logic very similar
to what Nabby points out in an earlier attack
on me. I explained at the time why that logic
was bogus (see #204554).

Oh, yes, and just this week Barry tried to
"prove" (#208864) that very few people talked
to me by counting responses to my posts over
the span of little more than a single day
(which span he cleverly referred to as "this
week").

Barry's always at his most, um, transparently
creative when he's trying to extricate his
dick from a wringer.