Last night, I was invited to a 'Music Gig',
And to help my friend set up for his music...at some semi-classy bar...
Up here in Madison.
Well, anyway, this guy is a huge 'Pot-head', and when we got back to his
apartment,
He lights up, his favorite smoke, and proceeds to smoke the Shiva Herb.
Anyway, he has the Beatles, playing, kind of loud, and some neighbor, who has
been giving him a hard time lately, she calls the cops on him, '(cause the
musics too loud)'...
(It's about two thirty in the morning, by this point).
So, two cops come walking in the apartment, one white, one black, Madison City
Police...officers.
The one copper says: 'I can see you guy's are doing  OK, and I wish we could
join you, but were on duty,  but could you turn the music down, as we've had a
complaint,
>From one of your neighbors.
The apartment was filled with the smell of the Ganja Weed, and the Coppers,
just smiled and said, 'Peace'...and left...
Am I dreaming or what...?
Apparently, the Prosecutor up here in Dane County, is not longer prosecuting
marijuana cases, unless they are attached to another charge...
He says, 'Too much other work to do,
With the budget cuts and everything.
Anyway, I just wanted to share what life is like in 'Mad-City'...
R.G.