--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> i think Vaj was hoping that he could be our resident and pet Dalai
> Lama, dispensing wisdom, and clearing the haze of ignorance from our
> eyes.

I doubt it.  He like others shares his point of view.  You strongly
disagree with it.  How about mellowing out?    Why not instead of
using this place as a place to rant, use it as a place to make your
case as to why TM is good ? My biggest complaint about this place is
the mind-reading that goes on.  Give a try at not making assumptions
about why people post what they post and see where it leads.