From: Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@lisco.com>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Shudra shunning at MUM was my tipping point  (Re:
Vaj the honest and forthright)
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:02 AM

On Feb 23, 2009, at 10:54 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:
Edg, for the life of me, I can't figure out why everyone is busting
your chops on this.  I can relate to this story at face value.
Makes sense to me.  Who wants to be humiliated, or shamed, even in a
small way.  But nooooo, there's got to be "slave" issues,
or "whiner" issues.  Let me throw this arm chair psychology back on
them.  You've got Peter, Feste, and Richard coming after you. How
many kids do they have between them.  Could it be.............0.
How many kids do WE have between us.  Like 7.  These other guys
don't have the foggiest about what it's like to take on the
responsibilites of something like this. Let's see how they fare in
this regard.  Probably be weeping like little school girls.  Ya, we
know what a real man is.  Hell yea we do!
Right on, lurk...I thought the slave stuff was a bit much myself.  The TMO was
good at humiliating people...Edg's response was IMOtotally warranted.
 Sal