TurquoiseB wrote:
> ...they don't have a clue how things work,
> and are just babbling like idiots themselves
> to keep the boogeymen away.

You sound really, really scared and confused!

"Palin and Jindal, or
Jindal and Palin --
Whichever way you spindal
That ticket can't failin."

"Liberals believe they are the good people with
the good beliefs, the good hearts. Especially
about race. How could it be otherwise? They are
so nice and so good-hearted. And Bobby Jindal
is not a liberal. He's a conservative. That's
not good. That's bad. Bad, bad Bobby Jindal.

Quick! Help me think of all the ways Bobby
Jindal is just terrible. Ack! Don't look at him!
He's horrible! I can barely stand to look at him.
When he first emerges from behind a curtain, I
moan "Oh, God." This is terrible. This is
automatically horrible. A man of color, who is
not supporting our side. One look and I am
disgusted. How loathsome!"

Read more:

'Why racial attitudes that helped Barack Obama
will hurt Bobby Jindal'
Posted by Ann Althouse:
http://tinyurl.com/cstyca