On Feb 26, 2009, at 9:21 PM, emptybill wrote:

So to finish, you show surprising equanimity of view about this subject. Maybe you will some day bring that same balanced view here onto this forum and give up the projectile vomiting (for which you seem to believe you have received a special adhikara).

Hope you do.

Sorry to disappoint you Bill, but that was written by our own dear Rick.

I will continue to comment, as appropriate, on your latest incarnational asuriac guru, a la Linda Blair, if necessary--although I know you are really trying to exaggerate for your imagined audience.

It is my hope that you would have already removed your lips from M's as*, as that would've seemed natural for someone who ran away from Fiuggi as quick as he could!...and doesn't even practice TM anymore, but got a new mantra from SSRS...

Why the need for the new mantra Bill?