--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> had to pipe in. I want to fuck all the girls on the show.
> I haven't yet noted a plot that will make some other motive
> for watching transparent to the wife.

I don't want to fuck any of them. They're just
not my physical types, or personalities. Yet.

But they're getting there.

Unlike the pseudo-feminists on FFL, these women
don't bitch about being controlled and programmed
and told what to think; they just stop being
controlled, and think what they think. And they
don't whine.

Compare and contrast to the pseudo-feminists who
*still* can't think for themselves, and whose
anti-Obama rants still have to be pasted in from
someone who is doing their thinking for them.

My bet is that Echo and Sierra could write their
own posts to Fairfield Life. That -- not their
bodies -- makes them more attractive than women
who can't.