On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 10:20 PM, grate. swan <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> We could start with,
>
> His Royal Highness Doctor John Haglain
> Supreme Ruler of the Domain of Consciousness for the
> Unites States of America

Well, it was getting funny until you stopped laying it on with trowel
and started using a backhoe.   If you could have kept it along the
lines of "There's trouble right here in River City" instead of
bringing in insult upon insult, you would have had classic there.

If anyone wants some very interesting reading about the US which as
most history, applies to right now, read up of the temperance campaign
time in the US.  Just as we used to have smoking and non-smoking parts
of restaurants, bars and lodging, we also used to have non-drinking
rail cars (even whole trains), non-drinking hotels, boarding houses,
even non-drinking parts of town.