--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Isn't what you said  anti-semitism?
> >
> > Hey, criticising the policies of the state of Israel
> > when they use a US-supplied bomb to kill
>
> TurquoiseB/Unc, you might think and react differently if one of your
> kids and family members will be murdered by Palestinians on their
> way home from school using a public transportation.

Honestly, I suspect I wouldn't.  What I'd think in
that situation is that my loved one got caught in
the middle of a clash between two sets of individuals
who, at this point, are so locked into their respec-
tive samskaras that they can barely be called human,
much less sane.  "They have the right..." has been
used for centuries to justify horror.  It was horror
then and it's horror now and there is no justification
for it.  On either "side."