On Mar 19, 2009, at 7:29 PM, I am the eternal wrote:

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:45 PM, cardemaister <no_re...@yahoogroups.com > wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

TM/TMSP is extensively practiced seem to indicate that sleep
disturbances are somewhat common, to the point where people come to
the domes to sleep!

That was one of the things that somewhat pissed me off when
I occasionally visited the local center to participate
in the group program (of 3 to 5 people...) a couple of years
back.

Actually, I'm told by my fellow TMSP friends who would know such
things, TMSP really turns up the gain on bipolar disorder such that
where once there was none evident now there is.  So there are times of
sleep jags and times of sleeplessness.

It's actually a known side effect in a certain kundalini disorder, which produces a bipolar type pattern. Yogis are familiar with it in any event.