--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<willy...@...> wrote:

> do.rflex wrote:
> > Congress, White House Pointing Fingers Over
> > Who Killed Bonus Provision...
> >
> You need to get some smarts, Mr. Manning,
> the AIG bonuses aren't even a blip on the radar
> compared to the crazed spending by the Obama
> Democratic Party Congress. And nobody knows
> where the money is even going. Obama is turning
> into a nightmare spender.
>
> The Obama, Reid and Polosi clique are bent on
> ruining our economy and turning this country
> into a Soviet-style communism. There's anger
> brewing in the masses and like Barry2 says,
> rebellion is in the air. >>

LOL !...only among the minority rednecks like you and Chuck Norris,
Richard. What a joke.

> Dodd will be defeated in the next election, now
> he's trying to put the blame for the AIG bonuses
> on Tim, Barak, Harry and Nancy. >

What is so hilarious is that you do not even realise that the
Republicans will loose EVEN MORE seats in 2010. Its over for the
Republican party. It will take 20 years for them to come back. Their
MAIN base, the christian fundamentalists have given up on them, and most
of their base are bankrupt anyway and can't afford to buy the party,
like they back in 2000 and 2004. Hell, even the people who rigged the
elections for Bush have been saying so, and have turned against the
Republican party now.

You're finished Richard. Give it up old man. You are all washed up, and
no-one cares about your stupid Chevy truck that has broken down.

Start hitch hiking.

OffWorld