<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" geezerfreak@
wrote:
> <snip>
> > >
> > Curtis you make me smile today, even though I had to put my beloved
dog down today. Thank you.

> Sincere condolences brother.
>
> The little creatures give us so much joy.  Every morning they greet us
as if this is the greatest day of their lives because we are sharing it
with them.  We go out for lunch and when we return we get a hero's
welcome as if our return from the pizza joint was a triumphant odyssey
worthy of rippling excitement and celebration.

> What a gift to have loved such a dog.

My condolences as well Geezer, truer devotion I have not seen...
Every time I loose a dog, another shows up 6 to 9 months later
to correct my errant ways.

JohnY