--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Happy to hear that, thanks :-)
> > > Now, take your medicines.
> > >

> > http://abc.go.com/primetime/afv/index?pn=player&itemId=364224
>

> HeHe, very funny !
>
> I have recommended AFV to some here before that take themselves too seriously
> and will continue to do so.
>
> Thanks for posting this :-)

The AFV dog biting his foot film is NOT funny. The people filming and laughing
were insensitive to their pet. Maybe something was wrong with the dog's foot
and they should have attended to it.

Nabs, many people love their pet as they would a child. I talk to my dog. She
understands what I say, sit, stay, come... the basics, but most of all she
understands love. I cuddle and kiss her everyday. I attend to all her doggie
needs, grooming, food, vet, long walks and play. We are absolutely bonded.
Nothing gives me (or her) more pleasure than playing fetch. Her favorite ball
is a blue racket ball, just the right size. With a good toss she can catch it
mid-air. She fetches with amazing speed and enthusiasm. On a warm day at
Waterworks Park she likes to take herself for a swim. Most of all she enjoys
having me throw a stick as far as I can in the water so she can retrieve it.

My little miniature schnauzer sleeps at the foot of my bed, keeps my feet warm.
She's 14 year-old, a senior dog. She's a little stiff in the legs, and she
needs some help jumping up and down from the bed, I'm happy to oblige. She
doesn't swim with as much strength and speed and she once did, so I don't throw
the stick as far in the water.

She follows me wherever I happen to be in the house. I have a dog bed for her
wherever I hang out. One under the computer table, one in the living room on
top of her favorite chair, and one in the upstairs bedroom closet where she
likes to hide out during a storm.

I've had my little sweetheart dog since she was a puppy. I will grieve for her
when the day comes of her passing. Every tear that I shed will be well worth
the joy she has given me. Paying attention to the needs of a pet, and loving
something other than yourself is good for your heart. Try it sometime.