--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > According to my information, by 2012 the points of "major
transition"
> > is history. In fact many in this group have participated in creating
> > a peacefull transition which started already when Maharishi gave one
> > of His first rounding-courses during the Cuban crisis.
>
> Or perhaps much earlier; when His Divinity Brahmananda Sarasawathi
> accepted the seat of the Shankaracharya in Jyothir Math ?
>
> The Masters of Wisdom certainly knew, having encouraged us since
> the beginning of time, that humanity once again was recovering into
> Discipleship and Masterhood, with Maitreya - the World Teacher -
> being in the world of men for the first time in 100.000 years,
> present in His Self-created Mahavirupta body since 1977 in the
> West, only two years after Maharishi inaugurated the Dawn of the
> Age of Enlightenment.
>
> They also knew that a Bright Star of Wisdom would personally take
> responsebility for creating this more and more visible Heaven on
> Earth, with the blessings from Guru Dev, one of the most Senior
> amongst The Masters of Wisdom.
>
> And They knew His name to be: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
>
> Blessed are all those souls, and infinite are their future
> possebilities for Discipleship and Masterhood, in this life or
> later, those that even with a fraction of their time did help
> Maharishi in His Cosmic endeavor to create "Heaven on Earth, in
> this generation."
>
> Every one of them are blessed.

importance -- im·por·tance :
1 : the quality or state of being important, of
having great worth or significance

self-importance -- self–im·por·tance :
1 : an exaggerated estimate of one's own importance,
self-conceit
2 : arrogant or pompous behavior

fool -- fül :
1 : a person lacking in judgment or prudence
2 : a retainer formerly kept in great households to
provide casual entertainment and commonly dressed in
motley with cap, bells, and bauble
3 : a harmlessly deranged person or one lacking in
common powers of understanding
4 : someone who cannot tell the difference between
importance and self-importance

Ozymandius
by: Percy Bysshe Shelley

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.