I'm not sure, shukra, what they would have considered as we haven't had the
event yet or spelled out our reasoning.

But everybody has their own values. I'm not surprised that some school
somewhere has different beliefs than I do. Some schools have decided to teach
Creationism after all.

On the other hand, I know of a court in New Jersey that ruled TM was religious
and had no place in public schools.

J.