On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Kirk <kirk_bernha...@cox.net> wrote:

>> I remember this TV show that had a character who was 1. Crippled in a
>> wheelchair.  2. A dwarf.  3. Jewish  4. Atheist  5. African American  He
>> said, "If I'm happy, no one has the right to be unhappy."
>>
>> Count yer blessings, bubs, others here can see them.
> Ever read George C. Chesbro?

Kirk, as you know it's starting to get warm where we live.  Yesterday
night I was working at the shelter and I tossed a new shirt to this
guy.  He pulled his shirt off and swapped it with the new one I'd
tossed him.  I was blown away to see that this guy had multiple
instances of the Star of David and his initials in Hebrew tatted into
his torso.  I kind of just stopped when I saw that and didn't start up
again.  Thinking over it, this guy can't have been a good Jew because
Jews don't get tats.  Return to God the way your were born. When I
think it over, I can't remember a single Middle Easterner with tats so
I don't recall any with crescents.

Just rambling.