On Mar 24, 2009, at 6:11 PM, I am the eternal wrote:

Kirk, as you know it's starting to get warm where we live.  Yesterday
night I was working at the shelter and I tossed a new shirt to this
guy.  He pulled his shirt off and swapped it with the new one I'd
tossed him.  I was blown away to see that this guy had multiple
instances of the Star of David and his initials in Hebrew tatted into
his torso.  I kind of just stopped when I saw that and didn't start up
again.  Thinking over it, this guy can't have been a good Jew because
Jews don't get tats.  Return to God the way your were born.

Then how does anyone justify circumcision?

When I
think it over, I can't remember a single Middle Easterner with tats so
I don't recall any with crescents.

Sal