> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Just remember the word casualty can mean any medical attention
> given from a
> > band aid to a death certificate.

Is this true? Anyone?

I think  John Kerry had a few  of
> those band
> > aids and got purple hearts for  them.
>
> You think?

This sounds a lot like Swiftboat Veterans for Truth propaganda, all
of which AFAIK was found to be lies. But assuming you *could* prove
that your Kerry allegations are true (which I sincerely doubt), what
makes you think I would care?  What earthly relevance does it have
to Bush's colossal and ongoing failure in Iraq? Just because I have
pointed out the apparent eclipse of democracy in the USA as
evidenced in the last two fraudulent national elections, do you
think I somehow think the Democrats are lily-pure?

It seems to me that most of your arguments consist of repeating the
talking points of BushCo and when that fails, ridiculing your
questioner, and when that fails, attempting to deflect the argument
by going on the offensive elsewhere. All of which I am sure I am
guilty of as well, so many thanks for the mirror. :-)