--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bill smith <ruffedgrous...@...>
wrote:

> In posting here , doesn't mean i agree with the views of others who
post here.

> When I learned TM as a young school student , the presentation as i
perceived it, was that, even though we where to give flowers and cloth ,
the teaching was non religious and the teacher does the puja and we
where not to be involved.            I wondered about this, and thought
NO devotion? how cruel is that, so while standing at the paja, the only
exception to this cruelty was that I must be Guru Dev.    Is there any
other explanation?
> The question about this promotion to me would be, can the movement
handle  more Guru Devs.

> And with that being said ,  it must be added that we do not charge for
the teaching of meditation.

Does anyone understand what this guy just said? Pleae give a
translation. Seriously, this seems incomprehensible ? Please translate.

OffWorld