--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

Girish has a yacht?...prove it, or you are making false allegations.  We don't
need false allegations to reprove the Tmorg, there's plenty of ammo to go
around already that's for real!

This just sounds like gratuitous TM bashing to me.....why are you venting?
That's the question I have for you! Did MMY and the Tmorg hijack you and steal
you're money, or...did you foolishly give it away?  Hummmm